Monday, March 23, 2009

Monthly update

Looking at my blog, I guess it's time for another monthly update (apparently that's just how often I feel so inclined to write on this blog.) I think I'll call this month the disaster of '09: the financial, emotional, and physical downfall of the Jacksons. No, things haven't been that bad, but we are really looking forward to the summer when this semester is done. I'm at the point, and I know I reach this every semester, when I think, "Nursing? not worth it. I literally do not see how I can possibly make it to next Wednesday." When I think that, literally, it feels like something will happen. Either I'll run away, die, or I'll do what Bill Murray did and relive one day over and over again forever. Regardless, Wednesday is not coming. If I had to relive a day over and over again, it would be Tuesday. I just never got the hang of that day, I called in "Terrible Tuesday" in high school, and somehow Tuesday is still terrible. I think some Pagan god might make me relive that day so that we can reconcile our differences. I would have to have a perfect Tuesday, and I would describe it to you, but I can't even imagine it. My apologies to Tuesday.

No comments:

<$blogtitle$> <$BlogDescription$> <$blogitemtitle$> <$BlogDateHeaderDate$> <$BlogItemBody$> <$BlogItemControl$> 



 © 2006 <$BlogTitle$> | Blogger Templates and GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission. 
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health <$blogitemtitle$> <$BlogItemBody$> This entry was posted on <$BlogDateHeaderDate$> at <$BlogItemDateTime$>. You can skip to the end and leave a response. <$BlogItemControl$> « Home | Next » At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said... <$BlogCommentBody$>   <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> » <$BlogItemCreate$> Web This Blog author <$BlogOwnerAboutMe$> View my profile navigations Gecko & Fly Make Money Online Blogger Templates Internet Marketing archives <$BlogArchiveName$> credits